House Dog Obedience Classes
- This class is designed for dogs of all ages (20 weeks and older)
- Sessions meet weekly (unless specified) for six classes total
Registration for class includes access to video examples of skills taught each week for your reference!
This class focuses on teaching our dogs the manners and skills essential to building a positive relationship and living day to day with our four legged companions. Class sizes are kept small for individual support and attention. In House Dog Obedience I teach you how foundation Obedience behaviors can be applied to real life day to day safety and manners training for your dog.
We will teach skills like:
- Eye contact / Name Recognition
and expand on them to apply them to skills like:
- Leash Walking
- Prevent door dashing / begin door etiquette
- Prevent and manage “stealing” off of counters, tables or floors
- Station training / Stay
- Reorient to handler & Come when called
- Begin a polite greeting routine
- Must be current on all vaccinations including Distemper/Parvovirus and Rabies
- A recent exam by a veterinarian where dog was deemed healthy
- Dogs attending this class should not display extreme anxiety, fear or aggression around other dogs or people. If your dog struggles with any of these problem behaviors, we can address them with private lessons!
House Dog Obedience Class meets at Pine Woods Animal Hospital in North Tonawanda in the Wellness Building on Saturday evenings and one weekday evening. You will have different class times to choose from when registering. You will register for a six week session, meeting at the same weekday and time each class. If you do not see a day or time available then the current session is full and the new session has not yet opened.
$175 per session (six 1 hour classes)
Please be advised that when booking a House Dog Obedience class, that attendance is mandatory. If you are unable to attend a class, you can access all of the course materials online. Refunds and reschedules will not be offered for missed classes.
*Payments accepted are cash, check, PayPal, and Venmo.