Shape your dog into a true Noble Beast with the following training services:
Puppy Pre-K : Offered at Pine Woods Animal Hospital
- This class is designed for puppies ages 8 – 15 weeks of age
- Puppies must finish class by 20 weeks of age
- Distemper/Parvo vaccination (at least one vaccine on board or pup is as current as possible)
- Bordatella vaccination
- A negative stool sample or prophylactic deworming as recommended by your veterinarian
- A recent exam by a veterinarian where puppy was deemed healthy
House Dog Obedience Class : Offered at Pine Woods Animal Hospital
- This class is designed for dogs of all ages (20 weeks and older)
This class focuses on teaching our dogs the manners and skills essential to building a positive relationship and living day to day with our four legged companions. Classes are held (typically) Saturday evenings for six consecutive weeks. Class is held at Pine Woods Animal Hospital in North Tonawanda. You do not need to be a client of the hospital to attend training classes. Dogs attending this class should not display extreme anxiety, fear or aggression around other dogs or people. If your dog struggles with any of these problem behaviors, we can address them with private lessons!
- Must be current on all vaccinations including Distemper/Parvovirus and Rabies
- A recent exam by a veterinarian where dog was deemed healthy
- Private instruction is conveniently offered in your home
- Includes services ranging from basic obedience skills to managing and troubleshooting problem behaviors
- Rates vary based on client location – please contact the trainer for more information!
Board and Train
- Consider board and train for your new puppy! We will start your puppy off on the right paw in shaping a true Noble Beast! Get a jump start on:
- Crate Training
- Basic Obedience & House Dog Manners
- Loose Leash Walking
- Adult dogs considered for board and train on a case by case basis. Contact the trainer for more information!